At least four dead following series of explosions in Afghanistan
Mohammad Asif Waziri, spokesman for the chief of Balkh province, said that at least four people were killed and more than 10 were wounded in the blasts.
The first explosion targeted a minivan in police district 10 of the city, followed a short time later by a second explosion in the same area.
In a separate incident on Wednesday, an explosion detonated inside a mosque during evening prayer in Kabul’s 4th police district.
Initial reports said at least two civilians were slightly wounded in the incident, according to Khalid Zadran, spokesman for the chief of Kabul police.
So far there have been no claims of responsibility for any of Wednesday’s attacks.
ISIS affiliate group ISIS-K claimed responsibility for the April attack in Mazar-i-Sharif, according to statements shared on Telegram channels and SITE Intelligence Group.